Friday, May 13, 2011

My Head is Spinning!

My head has been spinning now for about a month...I stumble upon this fabulous TV Show, that I simply cannot describe how Fantastic, Wonderful, Trendy, Environmentally Perfect...wait am I still spinning??? you must be wondering what I'm talking about, or you probably scrolled down because your curiosity has the best of you!

Have you Met "Shareen Mitchell" ??? and Her New Show "Dresscue Me?


Shareen take old vintage dresses and recreates them to a whole new Fabulous Level..talk about saving our environment.. she is doing the right thing. She has a shop in California and New York...


Just look at this fab outfit she's wearing. 1940's-1950's Skirts and the shoes adds the final touch.
She helps women look their best by salvaging and revamping the dress to a whole new look!
at a perfect affordable price..these woman can actually walk the Runway by the time she is done.

This is what it's all about..recreating, recycling and just redoing! Women working together..it feels good to know that there are so many people out their with a common bond.

The best part about her shop is...


Don't forget to watch her show check out the time and day at Planet Green Click here

Shareen's Blog
Shareen's Website




3 comments:

  1. I will definitely give it a look. Thanks for the heads up.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh looks like a great show will see if I get it 9:) hugs,p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'French Charmed.' Your photos are so pretty and full of life!! I love the woman in red. It remminds me of our blog. The black and white photos of the lovers was my favorite. I was reading what you said - "no long song and dance...straight to the point" and laughed because that is so ME. My daughters and I started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your wonderful photos. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete