Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's Been Almost A Full Year

It's been almost a year since my last blog.  So much has happened since then,  I am not surprised  it has taken me this long.

After losing my father in 2011 I became very ill. I couldn't believe what was happening... I just lost my dad what could happen possibly be next???

As time passes I learned that I needed a severe operation that involved my intestines..yea, could you believe that?? Well I couldn't believe it so...
.


 I went ahead had my Surgery and after six months of recovery..



 I'm ready to get back on the WAGON!!!

I have so many projects in hand that I don't know where to start....hmmmm...should I finish where I left off or should I start fresh....A New Beginning!  either way I cannot wait to begin.

Wishing the weather was a little bit warmer so that I can start hitting the Flea Markets and Yard Sales to find
all the goodies I can possibly gather.

Can't wait to catch up with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment