Monday, January 17, 2011

Where did the time Go? No. 2

On my earlier  post I mentioned how busy it has been these past few months with the Holidays and my Stain Glass Classes.  Here is another project that kept me busy during that time as well!!..... I so love...love... Vintage dining tables and since I needed one for our Christmas Breakfast we were able to purchase this baby two weeks before Christmas and finished it in one day... 5 hours of simple joy...just knew that this baby was going to turn out exactly how I wanted it to.  Here's some pic.  let me know what You think....

Duncan Phyfe Style Antique Dining Table With Six Chairs....

Phase one..

 

  two...


The Chairs had the absolute worst velvet blue fabric...just had to rip it off!

Almost there..

The hardest part of this project is always the chairs..

 

Perfect!













Christmas Breakfast was Magnifique!!!





3 comments:

  1. A total makeover, wow! This dining set looks terrific! Look very fresh in white and green (both my favourite colours haha). Thumbs up for you Vendange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi: I love the table makeover. It is so beautiful. I thank you so much for sharing this DIY with us. Have a great day! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete